Little Black Book of Oil Spill Contractors
The 9th Edition is currently being edited. It is slated for publication early 2024, for distribution at the International Oil Spill Conference. I would like to thank all our advertisers and supporters for making it possible.
We are now accepting advance orders, books will ship once printed in early 2024. Price $20 plus shipping . Click the button below to order ( Paypal )
It’s a massive undertaking publishing these books – which typically comprise of over 100 pages listing in the region of 1,200 oil spill clean up contractors in 50 countries. The information is made freely available on the website, please send any updates – corrections to existing listings are free.
The 9th Edition is well underway, with the majority of the listings updated already.
If you would like more information please contact – email@example.com
This directory has been in publication since 2001* and is the only directory dedicated to listing oil spill contractors world wide.
Please note the listings on this web site and in the Little Black Book are for service companies primarily focused on the physical aspect of cleaning up oil spills. Product manufacturers and suppliers are offered the opportunity to advertise. Refer to our listing policy.
You may update or renew your listing by completing this form. Updates to existing listings are free, note we will no longer be listing fax numbers.
Alternatively feel free to email us your list of service center locations.
*8th Edition publication date April 2019
9th Edition Advertisers
- Access Intelligence, LLC
- ACME Environmental, Inc (Oklahoma)
- AlBriggs Defesa Ambiental S/A (Brazil)
- Ambipar Response (Brazil)
- Balaena, Inc. (Texas)
- Basha Services, LLC (Georgia)
- Can-Ross Environmental Services Ltd (Canada)
- CIPEX EPS (Spain)
- Clean Harbors, Inc (Massachusetts)
- Complete Environmental Products, Inc (Texas)
- Consolidated Containment (Texas)
- Cooley Group (Rhode Island)
- Dasic International (UK)
- Elastec Inc (Illinois & Florida)
- Enviro Medics LLC (Tennessee )
- Enviroserve, Inc (OH)
- Experts Pollution Control (France)
- FyterTech Nonwovens (Wisconsin)
- Hanby Environmental (Texas)
- Haz-Mat Response, Inc. (Kansas)
- Hepaco, Inc (North Carolina)
- Heritage Environmental Services, LLC (Indiana)
- Hull’s Environmental Services, Inc. (Florida)
- IADYS Robotics (France)
- International Spill Control Association
- JVM Marketing Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Lamor Corporation PLC (Finland)
- Lewis Environmental (Pennsylvania )
- Lone Star Hazmat Response (Texas)
- M. L. Chartier Excavating, Inc. (Michigan)
- Marine Pollution Control (MPC) (Michigan)
- Marine Spill Response Corporation (Virginia)
- Marterra Group (Mexico)
- Megator Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Moran Environmental Recovery, LLC (Massachusetts)
- New Naval Ltd (Greece)
- NRC a Republic Services Company (New York)
- Oceanpact (Brazil)
- Ohmsett Facility (New Jersey)
- Oil Response Company of Australia Pty Ltd (Australia)
- OSCT Indonesia (Indonesia)
- Parker Systems, Inc (Virginia)
- Phoenix Pollution Control & Environmental Services, Inc (Texas)
- Powerplus Cleaning Solutions, Inc (California)
- QT Environmental (Minnesota)
- Remtech Engineers (Georgia)
- SET Environmental Inc (Illinois)
- Spill Control Association of America
- SYCOPOL (France)
- T & T Marine Salvage Inc (Michigan)
- The Response Group (Texas)
- Wind River Environmental (North Carolina)
cleanupoil.com is a unique web site that offers unrestricted access to key information required by oil spill responders. This free access encourages viewers to come back time and again, this shown by the large number of user sessions we experience every month.
Why not take advantage of this high level of interest and get your company in front of all these spill professionals!
cleanupoil.com does not only rely on the internet for promoting awareness, you will find us at trade shows, conferences and exhibitions specializing in oil spills and hazmat.